Today is the anniversary of the day my mother (at 5 yrs old) arrived in Salt Lake City after emmigrating from Switzerland.
Today Jenna, Lauren and Phillip went through the Mt. Timpanogos Utah temple to receive their own endowments. I got to receive instruction from the temple matron with my two oldest daughters, and Phillip received instruction with his Dad and 2 new big brothers. (Jeremy and Mike)
Can I describe what it's like to stand in the Celestial Room with your husband and watch each of your 3 oldest children enter through the veil? No. Words have not been created that could ever begin to express what I felt. To top it off, watching my daugthers embrace the men they will marry - and knowing they are beginning a new cycle of faith and new eternal families was exquisite. Val Jensen, Kris Ross, Angie and my Aunt Ruthi attended the session with us, and it was glorious to have them there.
I love my family - and we WILL be a family FOREVER!!!




Em,
ReplyDeleteWhile you ladies were getting changed, Jeremy and I were discussing that other than families having their work done vicariously, three endowments in a day is highly unique. But that shouldn't surprise anyone because your family is unique and special in so many ways. Why not this one?
~Ang