Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pinch Me

I can't believe I haven't written anything since Thanksgiving! I have always considered myself to be a busy person, but I didn't know NUTHIN' - cause the last two months have been the craziest of my entire life. I have truly gained a testimony that my Heavenly Father is mindful of me. I was not made to handle everything I've had to handle lately - but He's picked up the pieces I dropped and has helped me stay calm when I would normally be a wreck!

In two days, there will be another Varney bride, a new son-in-law, and another lovely day. Lauren said to me the other day, "Mom, I'm not stressed - Jeremy and I will get married Saturday morning, and what ever else happens that day doesn't matter."

I feel so blessed that she feels that way! We've definitely been tempted to get sucked in to the great funnel of wedding stress - but have been able to avoid it for the most part.

I feel so blessed about so many things - a wonderful husband, who has a wonderful new job as a book-buyer at UVU - wonderful friends who have been willing to help in a myriad of ways - wonderful children who are growing into amazing people.

Life can be magical, if you can hang on through the yucky parts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment