I am actually enjoying Facebook. Can't believe it. I was absolutely sure I didn't have time for such frivolity. Wrong - apparently I have plenty of time for it and now I don't think I could go a day without it. (Thanks Phil and Nick - you were so right!)
The thing that fascinates me the most is that people cannot hide who they are on Facebook. People I haven't seen or spoken with since high school are a joy to connect with and even though it's been 23 years I feel caught up and plugged in.
Amazing that a snippet of info here and there really defines us.
I love that I feel like I know all of my children's friends, even if I haven't met them yet. I love keeping up with my youth theater kids - and having the chance to cheer them up when they seem sad, or cheering them on when they post a success.
It's a good thing.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment